Toolo Ltd was established as a not for profit company limited by guarantee, with a board of directors to provide stewardship to the entity. The company’s object is to pursue the following charitable purpose(s):
– to be a charity whose purpose is to advance education in the creative industries by providing library services and resources that are open to the public.
– to be a charity whose purpose is to advance education by establishing a fund to be used for a grant program for individuals working in the creative industries to further their career.
– to be a charity whose purpose is to advance education for individuals working in the creative industries by hosting programs and training for the community with focus on new technology, employment, up skilling and creative development.
– to buy and hold property with the aim of giving creative practitioners suitable studio and work spaces.
– to create sustainable employment opportunities in the community for suitably qualified persons to administer programs and administration.